Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MID YEAR EXAMINATION

MAN O MAN! I have just finished my English MYE and my Tamil(TL)oral exam.I chose question 2 which asks you to describe about an incident which you could not forget.I think I wrote well but I'm nervous about my marks as I was always passing my English.For my letter writing,I did well but the WORST part is that when I was writing my friend's address,time RAN OUT!I wrote a bit of my friend's address but the markers(people who mark exam papers)are NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT and I have LOST 2 MARKS!For my Tamil oral,I have done well.The oral's main topic is about water.There are two parts:reading and conversation.For reading,my Tamil teacher said that I have read the passage well.For my conversation,I used the knowledge which came from Geography lessons.My teacher asked questions about water conservation and our water sources.Thanks to Geography,I managed to do well for my coversation.The next MYE is Geography and Literature.SO,BE PREPARED!http://onetwooo-2008.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment